Our Signature Daily Wine Tours of Cayuga Lake are designed for parties 8 or more people.
Choose a tour below for details:
Longest Lake Lunch & Libation
We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake and Vineyards, a luncheon at Knapp Vineyards and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Cayuga Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from Area accommodation Departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 9:00 a.m.
Thirsty Owl Winery
Arrive at Robert and Mary Plane’s 150-acre award winning vineyard and winery for educational tours & tastings.
Revel in the culinary creations of John McNabb, paired with the diverse portfolio of winery owners Gene Pierce and Scott Welliver.
Taste the true legacy of wine on Cayuga Lake, after 27 years in business creating top shelf whites and reds. No visit would be complete without a visit to Doobie the Donkey!
Arrive to taste the sleek portfolio of winemaker Aaron Roisen! Deemed the “Lake Friendly Farmer,” he’s creating world class wines of great value.
Goose Watch Winery
Goose Watch Winery began production in 1997 under the wings of the Peterson Family. With 120 acres of land overlooking Cayuga Lake, the Petersons have developed it into one of the most extraordinary wineries with a tasting room in a beautifully restored century old barn surrounded by vineyards, nut trees, gardens and breathtaking views.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 5:30 p.m.
- The Longest Lake, Lunch & Libation tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Cayuga Wine Trail, transportation to four of the wineries listed above, all winery tastings, lunch with wine (additional beverages at lunch will be billed to your table).
- Price per person is $184.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.
We look forward to seeing you on your next wine tour.