Where the city lights shine bright while enjoying your flights.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available at central pickup points stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This evening tour runs Wednesday through Sunday and departs @3:30 pm. This 4-hour tour will have three stops in total. We will start the evening at Rochester’s first Distillery where you will try their fabulous Vodka, Gin and Moonshine. From there you will enjoy Dinner and Beer at one of Rochester’s newest hidden Gems at Sager Beer works. Finally, finish off the night with delightful chocolates paired with a wonderful wine selection at Chocolate and Vines!
Black Button Distillery
Welcome to Black Button Distilling, the first and finest grain-to-glass Craft Distillery in Rochester, NY since prohibition. Each week Black Button makes 900 bottles of world-class gin, vodka, moonshine, bourbon and more. Every batch is distilled, aged, bottled, labeled, and hand numbered right in their Upstate New York State Distillery.
Sager Beer Works
If you love fresh craft beers, you’re going to love Sager Beer Works. You see, they are not just a craft brewery, they are a “Beer Lover’s Haven” – Where friends and family can meet to eat, drink and just hang out. Got questions? Their knowledgeable staff can talk at length about every craft beer they brew – and tell you the tale behind each and every one. After 20 years, brewing craft beer is their greatest passion – and every ale, stout, lager, pilsner and porter are crafted on-site using only the highest quality ingredients. And speaking of ingredients, you will enjoy a dinner that features only locally grown, artisanal choices selected to enhance your experience
Chocolate and Vines
Specializing in pairing unique wines with artisan chocolates, cheeses, and desserts. In a cozy environment set in a 1907 Victorian style home. They have a wide variety of wines including Red, White, Rosé, Sparkling, and Fortified. Their philosophy is education, and exposure to wines from around the world. The selection changes frequently, so you will always be able to try something new.
- As the evening winds down your tour will end back at your original destination point @ 8:45 pm.
- The City Spirits tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to all of the stops listed above (or alternatives depending on availability), all tastings, and Dinner. S
- Price per person is $154.00 + tax.
- 2 person minimum.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.