Great Growlers & Grub
Pub style food paired with hoppy goodness.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This full day tour departs from the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 11:45 a.m. Your six-hour tour of four breweries and lunch will include scenic views of Canandaigua Lake. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich history of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Naked Dove Brewery
Naked Dove prides themselves on concentrating on doing one thing: utilizing the best ingredients that the world has to offer to brew world class beers locally. Their beers have passed strict quality standards to ensure that they will meet yours. This microbrewery is located in Canandaigua, in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York.
Twin Elder Brewery
In February of 2018, Chris Thomas and Chase Lowrey made an offer to purchase the VB Brewery. This is where Twin Elder Brewery was born. “We wanted to take the same passion, dedication and sense of community and push that out further than the immediate area”. Keith Sillman continues as Brewmaster and they have opened him up to explore his creativeness. Brewing VB staples like, Illuminati and Hot Flash Porter, he has also created beers such as Toothless Grin IPA, Hopcheck Helles, and Chili Mango IPA. We hope you get a chance to stop by and have a pint. We think you’ll leave thinking this is your type of place to settle down and relax
Twisted Rail Brewery
Twisted Rail Brewery is a new microbrewery located in the railroad district directly in the heart of the town of Canandaigua! The brand new facility will wow you as you try some of their awesome ales. This microbrewery is next door to a quaint pub where you might have an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
Please join us for tastings of Pack Dog Porter, Cold as Helles, Iditared Red IPA, and Artic Amber Ale at Canandaigua’s newest brewery! Three Huskies is a microbrewery located in Dobber’s Sports Bar & Grill, this is where you will enjoy a delicious pub style lunch. In their brewpub, you will be treated as part of the pack, they offer the ability to sample beers in their tasting room and also enjoy a pint. They brew everything from light lagers to IPA’s and are known for their delicious dark beers.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 6:00 pm.
- The Great Growlers and Grub tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above(or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $174.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.