Crush on Canandaigua Wine Tour
This afternoon tour departs from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 12:00 p.m. You will be guided through the Bristol Mountain hills and the surrounding Canandaigua Lake area. Your guided tour includes three of the four wineries surrounding Canandaigua Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them.
Enjoy a “sweet beginning” at this quaint winery owned by the Brahm family. Explore the extensive portfolio of John Brahm’s wines sourced from grapes along prized vineyards near Lake Canandaigua.
Check out this chic winery for a tasting of Tim and Dianne Moore’s creative and intensely flavored wines made onsite in the micro-facility in the heart of Naples.
Hazlitt “Red Cat” Winery
For the wine enthusiast in all of us, we offer an educational walk & structured tasting at one of the larger pioneering winemaking facilities on the Canandaigua Wine Trail. Learn more about the winemaking process while sipping traditional varieties and world class Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Gris.
All Hail to the infamous Red Cat!
The tasting room on the hill is the sister location of the famous Keuka winery. Enjoy an educational tasting in the renovated Century Barn overlooking the proprietors “Ingle” vineyard.
- Pick-ups are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 5:30 p.m.
- The Sniff and Swirl tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to wineries listed above, and all winery tastings.
- Price per person is $124.00 + tax
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.