Small & Mighty
Seneca: The largest of all the Finger Lakes by volume and depth. This makes it an ideal moderating influence for vineyards on the shores that sit largely in Conesus Loam Soils. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake and Vineyards and visits to FOUR of the five wineries listed surrounding Seneca Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit.
We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodations or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 10:15 a.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
Torrey Ridge Winery
A Finger Lakes family winery tradition, Torrey Ridge Winery is in the heart of Amish country with Mennonite farms surrounding the Winery. They are located half way between Geneva and Watkins Glen on the West side of New York’s beautiful Seneca Lake. You will enjoy one of the most panoramic views in the Finger Lakes from their second floor tasting room balconies. Sample their award winning wines in sun filled, spacious tasting rooms. Converse with their knowledgeable & friendly staff as they will help guide you down the path to the wine you like.
Under the dynamic, forward-looking ownership of Scott Osborn. Fox run is poised to become one of the handful of truly great producers in the Finger Lakes. Taste the quality that sustainable farming practices make. Explore the razor sharp Riesling created by wine maker Peter Bell.
Taste a variety of flavors found in Ventosa’s wines as you marvel at the view of the vineyards and Seneca Lake. The wine tasting experience at Ventosa Vineyards is second to none. Enjoy a glass of wine while overlooking the 23-acre property.
Arrive at this charming pioneering property on 100 acres of the northwestern bank of Seneca Lake. Taste through the crafted portfolio of Anne & John Martini. With the help of friends and family, they planted the first grapes, all hybrid varieties, in 1973. An array of wine is produced – from dry to dessert – with a range of tastes designed to please connoisseurs and casual aficionados alike.
White Springs Winery
Founded in 2003 by owner Carl Fribolin, White Springs Winery includes 40 acres of vineyards that produced their first full crop this harvest. White Springs Winery offers a wide selection of wines, made from grapes grown in our vineyards and crafted to appeal to every palate. Our wines make a great accompaniment to your dinner table or for any occasion.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 4:00 p.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Small & Mighty tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to four of the wineries listed above, all winery tastings, lunch with wine (additional beverages at lunch will be billed to your table).
- Price per person is $169.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.
- All itineraries can be customized. Please call us for some fresh ideas!