Crush on Canandaigua Wine Tour
- Pick-ups are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
Feel inspired to savor every moment on this full day guided tour. We’ll begin with breathtaking views of vineyards, a luncheon and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Canandaigua Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodation or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 9:30 a.m.
Casa Larga Winery
You can’t help notice Casa Larga’s stunning vineyard as you take in their pioneering wine-making facility. Your educational tour & structured tastings allow you to discover the diverse portfolio of their award winning winery.
Nolan’s on Canandaigua Lake
Nolan’s, located at the northern end of Canandaigua Lake, NY, has been home to many fine restaurants over the years, and they are proud to carry on that tradition. At Nolan’s, you will enjoy dining on fine food in a relaxed atmosphere. Outstanding customer service and a relaxed outdoor patio will complete an exceptional dining experience for you at their restaurant. Wine will be featured with lunch.
Enjoy a “sweet beginning” at this quaint winery owned by the Brahm family. Explore the extensive portfolio of John Brahm’s wines sourced from grapes along prized vineyards near Lake Canandaigua.
Check out this chic winery for a tasting of Tim and Dianne Moore’s creative and intensely flavored wines made onsite in the micro facility in the heart of Naples.
Hazlitt “Red Cat” Winery
For the wine enthusiast in all of us, we offer an educational walk & structured tasting at one of the larger pioneering winemaking facilities on the Canandaigua Wine Trail. Learn more about the winemaking process while sipping traditional varieties and world class Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Gris.
All Hail to the infamous Red Cat!
The tasting room on the hill is the sister location of the famous Keuka winery. Enjoy an educational tasting in the renovated Century Barn overlooking the proprietors “Ingle” vineyard.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 5:30 p.m.
- The Sip and Savor tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to wineries listed above, all winery tastings, lunch with wine (additional beverages at lunch will be billed to your table) and an incredible scenic tour throughout the hills of Bristol and Naples.
- Price per person is $174.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.