Sip & Savor wine tour plus Lunch
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day Sip and Savor, Just book our Sip and savor plus Lunch Tour.
Our Sip and Savor plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Nolan’s on Canandaigua Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Restaurant. The lunch served comes with a glass of Wine. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to four out of the five Wineries listed above (or alternative Wineries depending on availability), all Winery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch. We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 10:45 am and return at 5:30 pm.
Casa Larga Winery
You can’t help notice Casa Larga’s stunning vineyard as you take in their pioneering wine-making facility. Your educational tour & structured tastings allow you to discover the diverse portfolio of their award winning winery.
Nolan’s on Canandaigua Lake
Nolan’s, located at the northern end of Canandaigua Lake, NY, has been home to many fine restaurants over the years, and they are proud to carry on that tradition. At Nolan’s, you will enjoy dining on fine food in a relaxed atmosphere. Outstanding customer service and a relaxed outdoor patio will complete an exceptional dining experience for you at their restaurant. Wine will be featured with lunch.
Enjoy a “sweet beginning” at this quaint winery owned by the Brahm family. Explore the extensive portfolio of John Brahm’s wines sourced from grapes along prized vineyards near Lake Canandaigua.
Check out this chic winery for a tasting of Tim and Dianne Moore’s creative and intensely flavored wines made onsite in the micro facility in the heart of Naples.
Hazlitt “Red Cat” Winery
For the wine enthusiast in all of us, we offer an educational walk & structured tasting at one of the larger pioneering winemaking facilities on the Canandaigua Wine Trail. Learn more about the winemaking process while sipping traditional varieties and world class Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Gris.
All Hail to the infamous Red Cat!
The tasting room on the hill is the sister location of the famous Keuka winery. Enjoy an educational tasting in the renovated Century Barn overlooking the proprietors “Ingle” vineyard.
- The Sip and Savor plus Lunch tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to four or the five wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings and lunch with a glass of wine.
- Group size 2-12 people.
- Price per person is $204.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Pick-ups are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.