Enjoy this afternoon tour, as we drive along the East Side of Seneca Lake to view the wonderful waterfalls of the region.
This afternoon tour departs from The Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 10:00 a.m. or hotels and B&B’s along the way. This tour runs from Sunday through Saturday. This 6-hour tour will include scenic views of Seneca Lake’s waterfalls, as we drive along the East Side of the Lake. Your tour will include a flight of spirits, at the Finger Lakes Distilling, a cheese board while enjoying some tasty Craft Beer at Wagner Brewing and finish off with a flight of wine and a fabulous lunch at Ventosa Vineyards while overlooking the Eastern Side of the Lake. Visited venues vary based on days and time, when tasting rooms are available. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
Finger Lakes Distilling
Finger Lakes Distilling is an NYS Farm Distillery, which means that they’re a small operation making a handcrafted product. It also means they’re able to devote all their attention to everything they make; they don’t take any shortcuts. There flavored vodkas and liqueurs are made in the traditional manner, by soaking real fruits in the spirit. They don’t add extracts or synthetic flavoring to speed up the process. There, whiskeys rest in oak barrels for as long as they need to, until they mature into the rich aged spirit they offer with pride.
Wagner Brewing Co.
Welcome to Wagner Valley Brewing Company, established in 1997. They are a small craft-brewing operation located in the Finger Lakes region of western New York. The brew system at Wagner’s is an imported 20-BBL German-style, steam fired, four-vessel brew house, specifically designed for decoction mashing. Wagner Valley Brewing Company is unique by adhering to the Reinheitsgebot of 1516, a German Purity Law that states: “Only the finest Malt, Hops, Yeast and Water can be used in the production of beer “. As you enjoy these Craft Brews you will be snacking on a bountiful cheese board made from local cheese shops from the Finger Lakes.
You will taste a variety of flavors found in Ventosa’s wines as you marvel at the view of the vineyards and Seneca Lake. The wine tasting experience at Ventosa Vineyards is second to none. Afterward enjoy a glass of wine and have an enjoyable Lunch hosted by the Cecere Family, at the Toscana Café, while overlooking the 23-acre property on the northeastern shore of Lake Seneca.
- The Seneca Spirits Tour tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Craft Beverage Trail, transportation to all of the Facilities listed above (or alternative Venues depending on availability) and all tastings.
- Pickups are available at central pickup point locations.
- Price per person is $199.00 + tax.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Pickup location at 4:00 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.