Seneca South and West plus Lunch
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day Seneca South and West tour? Just book our Seneca South and West Lunch Tour.
Our Seneca South and West plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Wagner Vineyards on Seneca Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Ginny Lea Cafe. The lunch served comes with a glass of Wine. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to four out of the five Wineries listed above (or alternative Wineries depending on availability), all Winery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch.
Ginny Lee Café at Wagner Vineyards
The Ginny Lee offers a delightful selection of foods and utilizes only the freshest fruits and vegetables in their preparation. All of our menus have been designed to complement and enhance the medal-winning estate wines of Wagner Vineyards and craft brewed beers from Wagner Valley Brewing Co.
- We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 9:00 am and return at 4:30 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Seneca South and West plus Lunch tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to four or the five wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings and lunch with a glass of wine.
- Group size 2-12 people. If your group size is over 8 guests, we will substitute Barnstormer Winery with a different winery. Barnstormer’s max group size is 8 guests.
- Price per person is $229.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.