- Pickups are available at 45 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604 or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This afternoon tour runs Wednesday through Sunday and departs @1:30. This 5-hour tour will have 4 stops in total. We will start the evening at New York’s first Urban Winery Living Roots, where you will try wines from the Finger Lakes of New York and wines from the winemaker’s homeland of Australia while being paired with a delicious cheese board. From there you will enjoy Beer Tastings at Sager Beer Works. We will then visit Rochester’s first Distillery where you will try their fabulous spirits. Finally, finish off the night with delightful tastings from New York to worldly Cider’s at Mullers Cider house.
Your Venues include:
Living Roots Winery
In homage to their family history and their new [old] industrial home on University Ave, their making wine based on longstanding traditions, but with a sense of adventure and discovery. They source grapes from different vineyards and growers, with most of them in the Finger Lakes and the Adelaide Hills where their families have vineyards. They handcraft wines in small batches, and each vintage is an opportunity to explore new vineyards, varieties, and styles, while allowing the wines to express their diverse natural environments and origins. This wine paring also includes our Meredith Dairy Cheese Board, a feta made from sheep and goat’s milk, marinated in olive oil, garlic, peppercorns, and fresh herbs. Served with baguette.
Sager Beer Works
If you love fresh craft beers, you’re going to love Sager Beer Works. You see, they are not just a craft brewery, they are a “Beer Lover’s Haven” – Where friends and family can meet to eat, drink and just hang out. Got questions? Their knowledgeable staff can talk at length about every craft beer they brew – and tell you the tale behind each and every one. After 20 years, brewing craft beer is their greatest passion – and every ale, stout, lager, pilsner and porter are crafted on-site using only the highest quality ingredients.
Black Button Distillery
Welcome to Black Button Distilling, the first and finest grain-to-glass Craft Distillery in Rochester, NY since prohibition. Each week Black Button makes 900 bottles of world-class gin, vodka, moonshine, bourbon and more. Every batch is distilled, aged, bottled, labeled, and hand numbered right in their Upstate New York State Distillery.
Mullers Cider House
Mullers Cider House is a craft cider Bar located in Rochester, NY serving local and imported Craft Hard Ciders. With a menu of over 100 bottle varieties from New York, the United States, Europe and all over the world along with 12 draught lines typically showcasing local NY varieties., Mullers Cider house is sure to please any palette.
- As the evening winds down your tour will end back at your original destination point @ 6:30 pm.
- The ROC City Combo tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to all of the stops listed above (or alternatives depending on availability) and all tastings.
- Price per person is $169.00 + tax.
- 2 person minimum
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.