- Pickups are available at 45 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604 or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This afternoon tour runs Wednesday through Sunday and departs @1:30. This 5-hour tour will have 4 stops in total. We will start the evening at New York’s first Urban Winery Living Roots, where you will try wines from the Finger Lakes of New York and wines from the winemaker’s homeland of Australia while being paired with a delicious cheese board. From there you will enjoy Beer Tastings at the Legendary Genesee Brew House. We will then visit Rochester’s first Distillery where you will try their fabulous spirits. Finally, finish off the night with delightful tastings from New York to worldly Cider’s at Mullers Cider house.
Your Venues include:
Living Roots Winery
In homage to their family history and their new [old] industrial home on University Ave, their making wine based on longstanding traditions, but with a sense of adventure and discovery. They source grapes from different vineyards and growers, with most of them in the Finger Lakes and the Adelaide Hills where their families have vineyards. They handcraft wines in small batches, and each vintage is an opportunity to explore new vineyards, varieties, and styles, while allowing the wines to express their diverse natural environments and origins. This wine paring also includes our Meredith Dairy Cheese Board, a feta made from sheep and goat’s milk, marinated in olive oil, garlic, peppercorns, and fresh herbs. Served with baguette.
Genesee Brew House
Enjoy a delicious flight from a Legendary brewery. The Genesee Brewery is one of the largest and oldest continually operating breweries in America. Once a century-old packaging center, the Genesee Brew House has transformed the 9,200 square-foot space into a beer destination, featuring interactive exhibits, multimedia content, gift shop, pilot brewery and pub-style restaurant. It’s easy to appreciate the history of well-made brews made continuously year after year by Genesee in Rochester, New York.
Please join us for tastings of Pack Dog Porter, Cold as Helles, Iditarod Red IPA, and Artic Amber Ale at Canandaigua’s fastest growing brewery! Three Huskies is a microbrewery located in Dobber’s Sports Bar & Grill in Canandaigua. In their brewpub you will be treated as part of the pack, and have some great appetizer and dessert food pairings, like a Bavarian Pretzel and a scoop of vanilla ice cream w/chocolate sauce & a cherry, paired with the beers brewed on site. Once you have had your fill, you can grab a growler or a keg of THB beer to go!
Black Button Distillery
Welcome to Black Button Distilling, the first and finest grain-to-glass Craft Distillery in Rochester, NY since prohibition. Each week Black Button makes 900 bottles of world-class gin, vodka, moonshine, bourbon and more. Every batch is distilled, aged, bottled, labeled, and hand numbered right in their Upstate New York State Distillery.
Mullers Cider House
Mullers Cider House is a craft cider Bar located in Rochester, NY serving local and imported Craft Hard Ciders. With a menu of over 100 bottle varieties from New York, the United States, Europe and all over the world along with 12 draught lines typically showcasing local NY varieties., Mullers Cider house is sure to please any palette.
- As the evening winds down your tour will end back at your original destination point @ 6:30 pm.
- The ROC City Combo tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to all of the stops listed above (or alternatives depending on availability), all tastings, and food.
- Price per person is $139.00 + tax.
- 2 person minimum
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking
- Our cancellation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Tours or guests canceled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable
- A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is canceled, missed, changed, transferred or rescheduled within 14 days of booked tour.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.