Crush On Canandaigua Beer Tours
Your Taste Buds will Tingle when you try these Fabulous Flights!
Pickups are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
This afternoon tour departs from the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 11:45 a.m. Your five-hour tour of four breweries will include scenic views of Canandaigua and Honeoye Falls. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich history of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Twisted Rail Brewery
Twisted Rail Brewery is a new microbrewery located in the railroad district directly in the heart of the town of Canandaigua! The brand new facility will wow you as you try some of their awesome ales. This microbrewery is next door to a quaint pub where you might have an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
Naked Dove Brewery
Naked Dove prides themselves on concentrating on doing one thing: utilizing the best ingredients that the world has to offer to brew world class beers locally. Their beers have passed strict quality standards to ensure that they will meet yours. This microbrewery is located in Canandaigua, in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York.
CB Craft Brewers
Years ago, Mike Alcorn decided to open a brewery in Honeoye Falls, NY and brew custom beers for area bars and restaurants. He named the brewery Custom Brew Crafters to reflect the company’s core business model of brewing custom, private label beer. “Locally brewed beer that is enjoyed locally is at the heart of CB Craft Brewers”. A small tasting room was built to give customers the opportunity to sample and take home filled growlers. Within a few years, the overwhelming success of the business allowed for an expansion to their current 10,000 sq. ft. building. You won’t be disappointed as you enter their expanded tasting room area to enjoy custom local brews.
Three Huskies Brewing
Please join us for tastings of Pack Dog Porter, Cold as Helles, Iditared Red IPA, and Artic Amber Ale at Canandaigua’s newest brewery! Three Huskies is a microbrewery located in Dobber’s Sports Bar & Grill in Canandaigua. In their brewpub you will be treated as part of the pack, they offer the ability to sample beers in their tasting room and also enjoy a pint. They brew everything from light lagers to IPA’s and are known for their delicious dark beers. Once you have had your fill, you can grab a growler or a keg of THB beer to go!
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 4:45 pm.
- The Pleasant Pints tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above(or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $124.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- .On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.