Longest Lake & Libation
We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake and Vineyards, and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Cayuga Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from Area accommodation Departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 9:00 a.m.
Thirsty Owl Winery
Arrive at Robert and Mary Plane’s 150-acre award-winning vineyard and winery for educational tours & tastings.
Located close to Seneca Falls, Knapp Winery has been a popular winery from its inception. The Knapp’s had planted some of the first vinifera grapes along the shores of Cayuga Lake. Knapp was the first winery in the Finger Lakes Appellation to plant and vinify the grape variety Cabernet Franc.
Swedish Hill Vineyard & Winery
Taste the true legacy of wine on Cayuga Lake, after 27 years in business creating top shelf whites and reds. No visit would be complete without a visit to Doobie the Donkey!
Arrive to taste the sleek portfolio of winemaker Aaron Roisen! Deemed the “Lake Friendly Farmer,” he’s creating world class wines of great value.
Lakeshore Winery is owned and operated by John and Annie Bachman, who purchased the property in June of 1994 from the winery’s founders, Bill and Doris Brown. The winery first opened to the public in 1982, making it one of the oldest on Cayuga Lake.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 5:30 p.m.
- The Longest Lake & Libation tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to four wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings.
- Group size 6-12 people.
- Price per person is $169.00 + tax
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee of $50/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.