Longest Lake, Libation plus Lunch
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day tour Longest Lake and Libation?, Just book our Longest Lake and Libation plus Lunch Tour.
Our Longest Lake and Libation plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Knapp Restaurant & Winery on Cayuga Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Restaurant. The lunch served comes with a glass of Wine. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Cayuga Wine Trail, transportation to four out of the five Wineries listed above (or alternative Wineries depending on availability), all Winery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch.
Revel in the culinary creations of John McNabb, paired with the diverse portfolio of winery owners Cole and Karen Wilson. They recognize the importance of wine with food, Knapp opened the Vineyard Restaurant in 1992, becoming the first winery restaurant on Cayuga Lake.
- We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 9:00 am and return at 5:00 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- Longest Lake and Libation plus Lunch tour tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, transportation to four or the five wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings and lunch with a glass of wine.
- Group size 6-12 people.
- Sunday – Friday price per person is $224.00 + tax. Group size of 8+ will be charged an additional $8 + tax per person after booking
- Saturday price is an additional $10 + tax per person
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.