Keuka: The literal indigenous meaning is “Lake with an elbow”. It is the most unusually shaped of all the Finger Lakes and one of the shallowest. Because of its shallow depths, Keuka has one of the warmest water temperatures ideal for moderating the environment to grow premium grapes. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake, a luncheon at The Bully Hill Restaurant and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Keuka Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodations or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 9:00 a.m
Keuka Spring Vineyards
For over 25 years, Keuka Spring has been consistently recognized for excellence. Enjoy a guided tasting of award-winning wines. Keuka Springs wine list includes wines for every taste, handcrafted from vineyard to bottle.
Start the day off with a tasting at this famous winemaking facility. Learn more about the colorful wines and history that makes Bully Hill legendary. After a wonderful wine tasting, enjoy a fabulous lunch with creative cuisine and stunning views of Lake Keuka.
Hunt Country Vineyards
Enjoy views and wines of Art and Joyce and Jonathan Hunt at the northern most point of the western fork of this Finger Lake.
Taste the legacy of a true wine maverick. Enjoy top-shelf Riesling overlooking the western exposed vineyards on Lake Keuka.
Finish the day enjoying views and tasting from the Crow’s nest high above the lake. Taste award-winning wines and take in unprecedented views of the Finger Lakes.
- The Kings and Queens of the Crooked Lake Tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Keuka Wine Trail, transportation, and all winery tastings.
- Price per person is $184.00+ tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.