Keuka: The literal indigenous meaning is “Lake with an elbow”. It is the most unusually shaped of all the Finger Lakes and one of the shallowest. Because of its shallow depths, Keuka has one of the warmest water temperatures ideal for moderating the environment to grow premium grapes. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake, and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Keuka Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodations or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 10:00 a.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
Keuka Spring Vineyards
For over 25 years, Keuka Spring has been consistently recognized for excellence. Enjoy a guided tasting of award-winning wines. Keuka Springs wine list includes wines for every taste, handcrafted from vineyard to bottle.
Bully Hill Vineyards
Start the day off with a tasting at this famous wine making facility. Learn more about the colorful wines and history that makes Bully Hill legendary.
Hunt Country Vineyards
Enjoy views and wines of Art and Joyce and Jonathan Hunt at the northern most point of the western fork of this Finger Lake.
Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery
(*groups of 2-6 guests only at Dr. Frank)
Taste the legacy of a true wine maverick. Enjoy top-shelf Riesling overlooking the western exposed vineyards on Lake Keuka.
Finish the day enjoying views and tasting from the Crow’s nest high above the lake. Taste award-winning wines and take in unprecedented views of the Finger Lakes.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 5:00 p.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Kings & Queens tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Keuka Wine Trail, transportation to four wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings.
- Group size 2-12 people. If your group size is over 6 guests, we will substitute Dr. Konstantin Frank winery with a different winery. Dr. Frank’s max group size is 6 guests.
- Sunday – Friday price per person is $174.00 + tax.
Saturday price is an additional $10 + tax per person
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.