Kings & Queens of the Crooked Lake plus Lunch
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day Kings and Queens of the Crooked Lake, Just book our Kings and Queens plus lunch Tour.
Our Kings and Queens plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Bully Hill on Keuka Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Restaurant. The lunch served comes with a glass of Wine. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Canandaigua Wine Trail, transportation to four out of the five Wineries listed above (or alternative Wineries depending on availability), all Winery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch.
Bully Hill Vineyards
Start the day off with a tasting and add this famous wine making facility that has one Restaurant of the year many times over. Learn more about the colorful wines and history that makes Bully Hill legendary. After a wonderful wine tasting, enjoy a fabulous lunch with creative cuisine and stunning views of Lake Keuka.
- We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 10:00 am and return at 5:30 pm.
- The Kings and Queens plus Lunch tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Keuka Wine Trail, transportation to four or the five wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings and lunch with a glass of wine.
- Group size 2-12 people. If your group size is over 6 guests, we will substitute Dr. Konstantin Frank winery with a different winery. Dr. Frank’s max group size is 6 guests.
- rice per person is $214.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.