Crush On Canandaigua Beer Tours
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This full day tour departs from the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 11:45 a.m. Your Five-hour tour of four breweries will include scenic views of Canandaigua Lake. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich history of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Naked Dove Brewery
Naked Dove prides themselves on concentrating on doing one thing: utilizing the best ingredients that the world has to offer to brew world class beers locally. Their beers have passed strict quality standards to ensure that they will meet yours. This microbrewery is located in Canandaigua, in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York.
Peacemaker Brewing Company
Located in historic downtown Canandaigua, Peacemaker serves quality craft beer with names inspired by the music of Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers. There’s also a variety of their own ales, IPA, stouts, porters and occasionally a few other surprises. Quality handcrafted beer made with pride for The Peacemaker in all of us.
Frequentem Brewing Company
Frequentem Brewing Company is a new microbrewery located on Main Street Canandaigua focusing on putting out the best beer they can. Frequentem means “to gather with good vibes” and your visit will sure to deliver.
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company is dedicated to creating fine quality drinks previously only available to the highest ranks in the Irish Mafia. The specialty of the house is the Mighty Ego IPA.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 5:30 pm.
- The Great Growlers and Grub tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above(or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $164.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee of $50/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule..
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.