Great Growlers and Grub Lunch
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day Great Growlers Tour, just book our Great Growlers and Grub Lunch Tour.
Our Great Growlers & Grub Tour plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Irish Mafia Brewing on Canandaigua Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Brewery. The lunch served comes with a pint of Beer. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Canandaigua Trail, transportation to four of the Breweries listed above (or alternative Breweries depending on availability), all Brewery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch.
Irish Mafia Brewing
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company is dedicated to creating fine quality drinks previously only available to the highest ranks in the Irish Mafia. The specialty of the house is the Mighty Ego IPA. In addition to craft brews, you will enjoy an “elevated” pub lunch featuring burgers and food with an Irish twist.
- We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 11:45 am and return at 6:00 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- Great Growlers Tour plus Lunch tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Beer Trail Host, transportation to four breweries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all brewery tastings and lunch with a pint of beer.
- Group size 2-12 people.
- Sunday – Friday price per person is $219.00 + tax. Saturday price is an additional $10 + tax per person.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.