Foxes by the Shore
Seneca: The largest of all the Finger Lakes by volume and depth. This makes it an ideal moderating influence for vineyards on the shores that sit largely in Conesus Loam Soils. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake and Vineyards, and visits to THREE of the four wineries listed surrounding Seneca Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from Area accommodation Departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 11:30 a.m.
Fox Run Vineyards
Under the dynamic, forward-looking ownership of Scott Osborn. Fox run is poised to become one of the handful of truly great producers in the Finger Lakes. Taste the quality that sustainable farming practices make. Explore the razor sharp Riesling created by wine maker Peter Bell.
Torrey Ridge Winery
A Finger Lakes family winery tradition, Torrey Ridge Winery is in the heart of Amish country with Mennonite farms surrounding the Winery. They are located half way between Geneva and Watkins Glen on the West side of New York’s beautiful Seneca Lake. You will enjoy one of the most panoramic views in the Finger Lakes from their second floor tasting room balconies. Sample their award winning wines in sun filled, spacious tasting rooms. Converse with their knowledgeable & friendly staff as they will help guide you down the path to the wine you like.
Belhurst Castle and Winery
Overlooking Seneca Lake, historic Belhurst is a beautiful attraction in the Finger Lakes Wine Country. Their winemakers create award-winning wines as unique as the Castle itself. Allow their knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you through a wonderful tasting experience. Whether you are a wine aficionado or novice, you will learn something new about wine, grapes, or winemaking in the Finger Lakes.
Their mission is to craft only the finest wines and to share those wines and their passion with guests. Come experience their wines and enjoy one of the most beautiful views overlooking Seneca Lake, right here in the Finger Lakes, NY! They began their journey in 2005 with an initial planting of 23 acres of vinifera grape vines. They now have 40 producing acres and are growing 11 different varieties of vinifera on their estate property!
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 5:00 p.m.
- The Foxes by the Shore tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to three of the wineries listed above, and all winery tastings.
- Price per person is $139.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.
- All itineraries can be customized. Please call us for some fresh ideas!