Your Gateway to the world class tasting tours of the Finger Lakes and the City of Rochester.
Feel inspired to savor every flavor on this full day guided tour. As we visit 4 wonderful different tasting rooms, you will be able to experience the flavors of Distilleries, Cideries, Breweries, and Wineries. Door to door service from Area Accommodation, Departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 2:30 p.m. and runs Thursday through Saturday & Sundays times may vary.
Tuition Distilling Company
Tuition Distilling Company is a small craft distillery located in Canandaigua, NY. Their goal is to capture the uniqueness and beauty of this region in every bottle they make. Every batch starts with New York State grains and is distilled in their 80 gallon still using custom, hand built, copper columns. The methods they use to produce their spirits might be similar to other distillers but have been developed by them through experimentation and trial and error.
Casa Larga Winery
You can’t help notice Casa Larga’s stunning vineyard as you take in their pioneering winemaking facility. Your educational tour & structured tastings allow you to discover the diverse portfolio of their award winning winery.
Founded in 2014, Star Cider sprouted from a love of making hard cider with family and friends and a legacy of cider-making that dates back over three generations. Cider-making is a labor of love that they cultivate by immersing themselves in every aspect of the process. From growing trees, to picking, pressing, blending, and fermenting fresh juice into hard cider. They have learned from experience that being involved in every stage of the cider making process allows them to maintain the highest level of quality and consistency.
Twisted Rail Brewery
Twisted Rail Brewery is a new microbrewery located in the railroad district directly in the heart of the town of Canandaigua! The brand new facility will wow you as you try some of their awesome ales. This microbrewery is next door to a quaint pub where you might have an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
The Flavors for all tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to Venus listed above, and all tastings.
- Pickups are available at central pickup point, hotels and b and b’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Price per person is Reg. $159.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.