Feel inspired to savor every flavor on this full day guided tour. As we visit four wonderful different tasting rooms, you will be able to experience the flavors of Distilleries, Cideries, Breweries, and Wineries with a pub style lunch. Door to door service from Area Accommodation, Departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 1:00 p.m. and runs Thursday through Saturday.
Tuition Distilling Company
Tuition Distilling Company is a small craft distillery located in Canandaigua, NY. Their goal is to capture the uniqueness and beauty of this region in every bottle they make. Every batch starts with New York State grains and is distilled in their 80 gallon still using custom, hand built, copper columns. The methods they use to produce their spirits might be similar to other distillers but have been developed by them through experimentation and trial and error.
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company is dedicated to creating fine quality drinks previously only available to the highest ranks in the Irish Mafia. The specialty of the house is the Mighty Ego IPA. In addition to craft brews, you will enjoy an “elevated” pub lunch featuring burgers and food with an Irish twist.
Casa Larga Winery
You can’t help notice Casa Larga’s stunning vineyard as you take in their pioneering winemaking facility. Your educational tour & structured tastings allow you to discover the diverse portfolio of their award winning winery.
Founded in 2014, Star Cider sprouted from a love of making hard cider with family and friends and a legacy of cider-making that dates back over three generations. Cider-making is a labor of love that they cultivate by immersing themselves in every aspect of the process. From growing trees, to picking, pressing, blending, and fermenting fresh juice into hard cider. They have learned from experience that being involved in every stage of the cider making process allows them to maintain the highest level of quality and consistency.
- The Flavors for all tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to Venus listed above, all tastings, and lunch with a pint of Beer (additional beverages at lunch will be billed to your table).
- Price per person is $219.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee of $50/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.