Farms and Delights
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding Seneca/Keuka Lake area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This afternoon tour departs from the Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track at 10:00 a.m. Your five-hour tour of Four breweries will include scenic views of Seneca Lake. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich history of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
BIG aLICe Brewing
BIG aLICe BREWING began production in January 2013. On their original 10-gallon pilot system, they brewed and exclusively bottled flavor-forward, one-off batches, which they sold on-premises. In 2019 they opened their Barrel Room, a dedicated barrel aging facility within Industry City, Brooklyn. On May 1st, 2021, they opened their third location in the Finger Lakes, consisting of a brewery housing a 15bbl brewhouse, taproom, and amazing grounds. Their family and dog-friendly facility encompass the laid-back and relaxing atmosphere of the Finger Lakes. They are proud to be part of the craft beer scene in the region.
Climbing Bines Hop Farm and Brewery
Climbing Bines Craft Ale Company is one of New York State’s first farm breweries! They specialize in small batch, handcrafted ales brewed on site with the freshest estate-grown hops and barley harvested just a few miles down the road. The hopyard is a 1.5-acre planting that consists of seven cultivars and nearly 1500 hills. Their Farm is dedicated to growing premium New York State grown hops for the local brewing industry and beyond. Their practices are rooted in the philosophy of sustainable agricultural and environmental consciousness.
Fall Street Brewing Company
Fall Street Brewing is an elevated brewery and cafe located in historic downtown Seneca Falls, NY. They focus on serving quality crafted hot/cold craft beverages.
Fleur De Lis Beer Works
They are Seneca Falls only farm brewery. Open since May 2017, they offer a rotating selection of brewed on site beer, homemade root beer & a small selection of local wines. Their craft beer parlour is perfect for a relaxing time enjoying a flight or pint while playing oversized yard games, visiting with friends or watching the brewer create the next batch!
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 4:00 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Farms and Delights tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above (or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $179.00 + tax.
- Group size 2-12 people
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.