Enjoy the views and aromas of local hop farms while enjoying Farm Fresh Flights.
- Pickups are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding Seneca/Keuka Lake area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This afternoon tour departs from the Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track at 10:00 a.m. Your six-hour tour of four breweries will include scenic views of Keuka and Seneca Lakes. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich histories of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Bottom Brewing is located in Fayette, 4 miles from Geneva. They are a farm brewery and will be serving beer, nonalcoholic beverages and soon a light menu. Located in the Finger Lakes wine and beer trail, along northeastern Seneca Lane, Bottomless Brewing craft beer is brewed onsite.
LyonSmith brewing Co. is a brewery whose main focus is the beer styles of the United Kingdom: England, N. Ireland, Scotland, and Whales. LyonSmith brewing Co. has eight taps. They offer four permanent selections year round. They have three taps for their twelve seasonal beers, which will rotate a new beer monthly. They also have one tap that is the Brewers choice: a limited edition beer that is exclusive to their tap room. When it’s gone it’s gone!
Climbing Bines Hop Farm and Brewery
Climbing Bines Craft Ale Company is one of New York State’s first farm breweries! They specialize in small batch, handcrafted ales brewed on site with the freshest estate-grown hops and barley harvested just a few miles down the road. The hopyard is a 1.5-acre planting that consists of seven cultivars and nearly 1500 hills. Their Farm is dedicated to growing premium New York State grown hops for the local brewing industry and beyond. Their practices are rooted in the philosophy of sustainable agricultural and environmental consciousness.
Gael Brewing Co. was born when George Adams and Elizabeth Lauzon combined their initials, cultural backgrounds and love for craft beer. GAEL uses the finest ingredients, both near and far, to produce high quality, fresh, craft beer. Their focus is producing beers reminiscent of the “ould sod” yet incorporating influences and styles from America and around the world.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 4:30 pm.
- The Farms and Flights tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above(or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $119.00 + tax.
- Our cancellation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Tours or guests canceled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable.
- A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is canceled, missed, changed, transferred or rescheduled within 14 days of booked tour.