Enjoy the views and aromas of local hop farms while enjoying Farm Fresh Flights.
- Pickups are available at central pickup point stated below, or hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding Seneca/Keuka Lake area.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
This afternoon tour departs from the Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track at 10:00 a.m. Your four-hour tour of three breweries will include scenic views of Keuka and Seneca Lakes. A Crush Host tour guide will lead you through your tour while highlighting some of the rich histories of why the Finger Lakes is a perfect place to grow hops and generate great growlers of beer. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Bottom Brewing is located in Fayette, 4 miles from Geneva. They are a farm brewery and will be serving beer, nonalcoholic beverages and soon a light menu. Located in the Finger Lakes wine and beer trail, along northeastern Seneca Lane, Bottomless Brewing craft beer is brewed onsite.
Climbing Bines Hop Farm and Brewery
Climbing Bines Craft Ale Company is one of New York State’s first farm breweries! They specialize in small batch, handcrafted ales brewed on site with the freshest estate-grown hops and barley harvested just a few miles down the road. The hopyard is a 1.5-acre planting that consists of seven cultivars and nearly 1500 hills. Their Farm is dedicated to growing premium New York State grown hops for the local brewing industry and beyond. Their practices are rooted in the philosophy of sustainable agricultural and environmental consciousness.
Fleur De Lis Brew Works
They are Seneca Falls only farm brewery. Open since May 2017, they offer a rotating selection of brewed on site beer, homemade root beer & a small selection of local wines. Their craft beer parlour is perfect for a relaxing time enjoying a flight or pint while playing oversized yard games, visiting with friends or watching the brewer create the next batch!
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Race Track at 4:00 pm.
- The Farms and Flights tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above(or alternative Breweries depending on availability), and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $144.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.