“Where the city lights shine brightly while enjoying your flights.”
This evening tour runs Tuesday through Sunday and departs @3:30pm. This 4-hour tour will have 3 stops in total. We will start the evening at Rochester’s first Distillery where you will try their fabulous Vodka, Gin, and Moonshine. From there you will enjoy Dinner and Beer Tastings at the Legendary Genesee Brew House. Finally, finish off the night with delightful chocolates paired with a wonderful wine selection!
Black Button Distillery
Welcome to Black Button Distilling, the first and finest grain-to-glass Craft Distillery in Rochester, NY since prohibition. Each week Black Button makes 900 bottles of world-class gin, vodka, moonshine, bourbon and more. Every batch is distilled, aged, bottled, labeled, and hand numbered right in their Upstate New York State Distillery.
Genesee Brew House
Enjoy a delicious dinner ‘Brew House’ style along with a Genesee Favorite pint of beer while overlooking High Falls. The Genesee Brewery is one of the largest and oldest continually operating breweries in America. Once a century-old packaging center, the Genesee Brew House has transformed the 9,200 square-foot space into a beer destination, featuring interactive exhibits, multimedia content, gift shop, pilot brewery and pub-style restaurant. It’s easy to appreciate the history of well-made brews made continuously year after year by Genesee in Rochester, New York.
Chocolate and Vines
Specializing in pairing unique wines with artisan chocolates, cheeses, and desserts. In a cozy environment set in a 1907 Victorian style home. They have a wide variety of wines including Red, White, Rosé, Sparkling, and Fortified. Their philosophy is education, and exposure to wines from around the world. The selection changes frequently, so you will always be able to try something new.
- As the evening winds down your tour will end back at your original destination point @ 8:00 pm.
- The City Spirits tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to all of the stops listed above (or alternatives depending on availability), all tastings, and Dinner.
- Price per person is $154.00 + tax.
- 2 person minimum.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.