Seneca: The largest of all the Finger Lakes by volume and depth. This makes it an ideal moderating influence for vineyards on the shores that sit largely in Conesus Loam Soils.
Under the dynamic, forward-looking ownership of Scott Osborn. Fox run is poised to become one of the handful of truly great producers in the Finger Lakes. Taste the quality that sustainable farming practices make. Explore the razor sharp Riesling created by wine maker Peter Bell.
Our Medieval theme was inspired by the Locavore Movement; Eat & drink local. A Medieval king knew everyone who grew his grapes and made his wine, which traveled only as far as his fields to his cellar, to him. No extremes of temperature, no high seas adventure, no trips for the wine halfway around the world. Just locally grown grapes & wine made by local people that cared for them, the King & Queen.
Overlooking Seneca Lake, historic Belhurst is a beautiful attraction in the Finger Lakes Wine Country. Their winemakers create award-winning wines as unique as the Castle itself. Allow their knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you through a wonderful tasting experience. Whether you are a wine aficionado or novice, you will learn something new about wine, grapes, or winemaking in the Finger Lakes. In Stonecutter’s restaurant, you will enjoy a scrumptious tavern fare and an unmatched atmosphere. Stonecutter’s is the perfect place to sit back, relax and entertain friends.
Their mission is to craft only the finest wines and to share those wines and their passion with guests. Come experience their wines and enjoy one of the most beautiful views overlooking Seneca Lake, right here in the Finger Lakes, NY! They began their journey in 2005 with an initial planting of 23 acres of vinifera grape vines. They now have 40 producing acres and are growing 11 different varieties of vinifera on their estate property!
Join Owners Bruce Murray and Diana Lyttle at one of the Finger Lakes Newest Wineries. Learn how Grapes will grow almost anywhere. But to make the finest wines, you need to choose the grape varieties that are suited to the climate of the region and to your vineyard location. In the cool climate of the Finger Lakes, the best place to grow grapes is close to the lake. And the deeper the lake, the better.
- Price per person is 159.00 + tax.
- Price includes all tour & tasting experiences, luncheon with wine (extra beverages at lunch are additional), a guide for the day and transportation.
- 2 person minimum.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Our cancellation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Tours or guests canceled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable.
- A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is canceled, missed, changed, transferred or rescheduled within 14 days of booked tour.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.
- All itineraries can be customized. Please call us for some fresh ideas!