Castle Views and Windy Waters
Seneca: The largest of all the Finger Lakes by volume and depth. This makes it an ideal moderating influence for vineyards on the shores that sit largely in Conesus Loam Soils. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake and Vineyards and visits to FOUR of the five wineries listed surrounding Seneca Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit.We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodations or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 9:15 a.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
Under the dynamic, forward-looking ownership of Scott Osborn. Fox run is poised to become one of the handful of truly great producers in the Finger Lakes. Taste the quality that sustainable farming practices make. Explore the razor sharp Riesling created by wine maker Peter Bell.
Idol Ridge Winery
In November 2013 the Martins, opened the doors of Idol Ridge Winery. Sitting on a ridge in Lodi, NY the Martin’s have the perfect panoramic view of Seneca Lake to share with you while you enjoy a glass of their award-winning wine. Home to more than 20 different wines, they guarantee to impress your taste buds with an assortment of dry to sweet as well as sparkling wines. They craft their wines using Native and European Vinifera varieties and premium Cornell Hybrids.
Overlooking Seneca Lake, historic Belhurst is a beautiful attraction in the Finger Lakes Wine Country. Their winemakers create award-winning wines as unique as the Castle itself. Allow their knowledgeable and friendly staff guide you through a wonderful tasting experience. Whether you are a wine aficionado or novice, you will learn something new about wine, grapes, or winemaking in the Finger Lakes.
Their mission is to craft only the finest wines and to share those wines and their passion with guests. Come experience their wines and enjoy one of the most beautiful views overlooking Seneca Lake, right here in the Finger Lakes, NY! They began their journey in 2005 with an initial planting of 23 acres of vinifera grape vines. They now have 40 producing acres and are growing 11 different varieties of vinifera on their estate property!
Miles Wine Cellars
Miles Wine Cellars is the home of famous wines from the Finger Lakes region. Enjoy their famous award-winning Finger Lakes Wine, including Riesling, Cabernet Franc, and their famous Ghost Wine. They also have a sparkling that needs no special occasion! Take a tour of the beautiful estate, and they can also be reached by their boat accessible dock when boating across the serene, majestic Seneca Lake.
- Pick-ups & drop-offs are available from a central pickup point, hotels, and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours. Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- As the afternoon turns into evening your tour will end back at the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack at 4:30 p.m. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Castle Views and Windy Waters tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Keuka Wine Trail, transportation to four wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings.
- Group size 2-12 people.
- Price per person is $164.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.
- All itineraries can be customized. Please call us for some fresh ideas!