Castle Views and Windy Waters plus Lunch
** The Castles Views and Windy Waters plus Lunch tour is unavailable for groups over 8. **
Would you like to add a stop for lunch on our full day Castle Views and Windy Waters tour, just book our Castle Views and Windy Waters lunch Tour.
Our Castle Views and Windy Waters plus Lunch tour is now the same great Full day tour PLUS a visit to Bellhurst Castle on Seneca Lake AND a delightful lunch will be served at the Restaurant. The lunch served comes with a glass of Wine. This FULL DAY TOUR includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to four out of the five Wineries listed above (or alternative Wineries depending on availability), all Winery tastings, all Planning and Scheduling and Lunch.
In Stonecutter’s restaurant, you will enjoy a scrumptious tavern fare and an unmatched atmosphere. Stonecutter’s is the perfect place to sit back, relax and entertain friends. Enjoy Lunch either outside overlooking Beautiful Seneca Lake or inside the Castle and enjoy rich history over the years.
- We will depart the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 9:15 am and return at 5:30 pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
- The Castle Views and Windy Waters plus Lunch tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Seneca Wine Trail, transportation to four or the five wineries listed above, all Planning and scheduling and all winery tastings and lunch with a glass of wine.
- Group size 2-12 people. ** The Castles Views and Windy Waters tour is unavailable for groups over 8. **
- rice per person is $214.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.