Enjoy this evening tour that whisks you away through the towns of Canandaigua and Honeoye Falls!
This evening tour departs from The Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack at 3:15 p.m. or hotels and B&B’s along the way. This tour runs from Tuesday through Saturday. This 5-hour tour will include scenic views of Honeoye Falls and downtown Canandaigua. Your tour will include a flight of spirits, at the Honeoye Falls distilling, a cheese and wine paring at the award-winning Casa Larga Winery and ending the evening with a flight at Three Huskies brewing and a delicious pub style dinner with a pint of beer. Visited venues vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Honeoye Falls Distillery
They are a group of seasoned individuals whose passion is to create the highest quality spirits from locally sourced grains and malts from right here in Western NY. Their distillery is comprised of a growing team of 8 dedicated individuals who each have their own role in producing craft spirits for you to enjoy.
Casa Larga Winery
Welcome to Casa Larga Vineyards, located just outside of Rochester, NY in the Finger Lakes Wine Region. For 35 years, the Colaruotolo family has been committed to producing superior, award winning wines, and creating a unique experience for all vineyard guests. You will enjoy a terrific wine and cheese paring as well as their award-winning dessert Ice Wine!
Three Huskies Brewing
Please join us for tastings of Pack Dog Porter, Cold as Helles, Iditared Red IPA, and Artic Amber Ale at Canandaigua’s newest brewery! Three Huskies is a microbrewery located in Dobber’s Sports Bar & Grill, this is where you will enjoy a delicious pub style meal. In their brewpub, you will be treated as part of the pack, they offer the ability to sample beers in their tasting room and enjoy a pint. They brew everything from light lagers to IPA’s and are known for their delicious dark beers.
- The Canandaigua Spirits Tour tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Craft Beverage Trail, transportation to all of the Facilities listed above (or alternative Venues depending on availability) and all tastings.
- Price per person is $139.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- As the evening turns into night your tour will end back at the Pickup location at 8:15pm.
- Pickups are available at central pickup point locations.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- Our cancellation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Tours or guests canceled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable.
- A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is canceled, missed, changed, transferred or re-scheduled within 14 days of booked tour.