Where the city lights shine bright while enjoying your flights!
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- This evening tour departs from central pickup points at 4:00 p.m.
Your tour of four breweries will include scenic views of Rochester’s High Falls District and bright lights over the Genesee River. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available.
Three Heads Brewing
The journey begins with Dan Nothnagle. For the past 20 plus years, he has endeavored to try as many great beers from around the world. Dan began to share the beers he had collected with his friends, Todd Dirrigl, Brian Johnson and Geoff Dale. They all seemed drawn to the brews they tried from the West Coast. It occurred to this crew that no one in the Rochester area was making beers of such distinction that the West Coast boasted and the idea to open a brewery was launched. Three Heads Brewing has comprised a perfect combination of talent, friendship, and commitment to great beer. Each of the crew brings a unique ability to the business and has a distinct background. They hope to continue to grow and always make beers you enjoy.
Rohrbach Brewing Company ~ Rail Road St.
Rohrbach began when beer lover John Urlaub, returned to Rochester after an assignment in the village of Rohrbach, Germany in 1992. Rohrbach’s newest facility and tasting room recently opened on Railroad Street in Rochester’s historic public market district. Rohrbach’s has become one of Rochester’s signature brewers with many award-winning varieties to choose from year-round. You’ll sample some of the most incredible flavored beers in Rochester.
Genesee Brew House
The Genesee Brewery is one of the largest and oldest continually operating breweries in America. Once a century-old packaging center, the Genesee Brew House has transformed the 9,200 square-foot space into a beer destination, featuring interactive exhibits, multimedia content, gift shop, pilot brewery and pub-style restaurant. It’s easy to appreciate the history of well-made brews made continuously year after year by Genesee in Rochester, New York.
The Lost Borough Brewing Company is the realization of a dream for two life-long friends – Dave Finger and Dan Western – in search of the perfect pint of locally brewed craft beer. Two former Technology Education Teachers who shared a passion for building and design, but more importantly, a love of all things craft beer, decided to leave their mark by opening a local brewery where they could share their passion with others while providing a truly different craft beer experience.
- The Brews and Bright Lights tour include a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above (or alternative Breweries depending on availability) and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $139.00 + tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and rescheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applies. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.