Where the city lights shine bright while enjoying your flights!
- This evening tour departs from 45 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604 or central pickup points at 3:15 p.m
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
Your tour of Three breweries will include scenic views of Rochester’s High Falls District and bright lights over the Genesee River. Visited breweries vary based on days and times tasting rooms are available. This tour is not available on Mondays.
Three Heads Brewing
The journey begins with Dan Nothnagle. For the past 20 plus years, he has endeavored to try as many great beers from around the world. Dan began to share the beers he had collected with his friends, Todd Dirrigl, Brian Johnson and Geoff Dale. They all seemed drawn to the brews they tried from the West Coast. It occurred to this crew that no one in the Rochester area was making beers of such distinction that the West Coast boasted and the idea to open a brewery was launched. Three Heads Brewing has comprised a perfect combination of talent, friendship, and commitment to great beer. Each of the crew brings a unique ability to the business and has a distinct background. They hope to continue to grow and always make beers you enjoy.
Rohrbach Brewing Company ~ Rail Road St.
Rohrbach began when beer lover John Urlaub, returned to Rochester after an assignment in the village of Rohrbach, Germany in 1992. Rohrbach’s newest facility and tasting room recently opened on Railroad Street in Rochester’s historic public market district. Rohrbach’s has become one of Rochester’s signature brewers with many award-winning varieties to choose from year-round. You’ll sample some of the most incredible flavored beers in Rochester.
Sager Beer Works
If you love fresh craft beers, you’re going to love Sager Beer Works. You see, they are not just a craft brewery, they are a “Beer Lover’s Haven” – Where friends and family can meet to eat, drink and just hang out. Got questions? Their knowledgeable staff can talk at length about every craft beer they brew – and tell you the tale behind each and every one. After 20 years, brewing craft beer is their greatest passion – and every ale, stout, lager, pilsner and porter are crafted on-site using only the highest quality ingredients. And speaking of ingredients, you will enjoy a dinner that features only locally grown, artisanal choices selected to enhance your experience.
- The Brews and Bright Lights tour include a knowledgeable Crush Host on the Beer Trail, transportation to all of the Breweries listed above (or alternative Breweries depending on availability) and all Brewery tastings.
- Price per person is $149.00 + tax.
- Group size 2-12 people.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee of $50/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.