** The Beer and Wine Food Pairing Tour is currently unavailable for booking. **
Come and enjoy our new food paring tour. We will start the day off departing between 10:00-10:30 am from The Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack or pick up at local Hotels in the Victor/Farmington/Canandaigua NY area and B&B’s along the way . We will venture down through the hills of Bristol and Naples for a great scenic ride, and will also be driving past the small shops in the town of Canandaigua. We will visit two local Breweries, a local fan favorite Winery and a wonderful restaurant. You will sample pairings of different styles of beer and wine with food from the Finger Lakes Region at all venues. This tour is for groups of 2 people. We will return to the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack or your place of lodging around 4:00pm. ** Pickup times may change depending on your pickup location. Please refer to email communication from Crush Beer and Wine Tours for specific pickup information.**
We will only pickup/dropoff in the Victor NY, Farmington NY, and locations around Canandaigua Lake for this tour.
Your Venues include:
The tasting room on the hill is the sister location of the famous Keuka winery. Enjoy an educational tasting in the renovated Century Barn overlooking the proprietors “Ingle” vineyard. Here we will be sampling five different wines paired with a great variety of cheeses, cured meats, fruit and cracker platter, while being educated by Heron Hills’ Sommelier. What a way to start the day!
Brew & Brats at Arbor Hill
Brew & Brats at Arbor Hill, established in 2011, is a venture built upon the rich historical significance and enjoyment of hops, an integral ingredient of beer. At this fun stop, you will try the Frog Hollow Pale Ale, Turtle Crawl Porter, the Gully Washer Ipa and their seasonal beer. These fantastic brews will be paired with different types of their famous Bratwurst Winemakers Sauerkraut.
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company
The Irish Mafia Brewing Company is dedicated to creating fine quality drinks previously only available to the highest ranks in the Irish Mafia. The specialty of the house is the Mighty Ego IPA. You will enjoy great appetizers, like mozzarella Sticks, pretzel bites, fried pickles and onion rings paired with their own craft beers.
For our final stop on the day you will be delighted to have two half glasses of the finest Finger Lakes wine and have them paired with their unique and creative style crepes, the owners, Héroux Family, are committed to a quality dining experience in a relaxed and casual environment, with a menu full of fresh, local FLX ingredients. This pairing will have different menu options along with multiple wines to offer as they use only the freshest, locally homegrown foods for your flavorful Crepes!
- The Beer, Wine and Food Pairing tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to Venus listed above, and all tastings and food pairings, (additional beverages will be billed to your table).
- Pickups are available at the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack and local Hotels in the Victor/Farmington/Canandaigua NY area and B&B’s or locations along the way.
- Sunday – Friday price per person is $199.00 + tax. Saturday price is an additional $10 + tax per person.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and depending on group size, up to $100/person, may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.