Come and enjoy our new food paring tour. We will start the day off departing between 10:00-10:30 am from The Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack or pick up at local Hotels, and B&B’s along the way. We will venture down through the hills of Bristol and Naples for a great scenic ride, and will also be driving past the small shops in the town of Canandaigua. We will visit two local Breweries, a local fan favorite Winery and a wonderful restaurant. You will sample pairings of different styles of beer and wine with food from the Finger Lakes Region at all venues. This tour is for groups of 2 people. We will return to the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack or your place of lodging around 4:00pm.
Your Venues include:
The tasting room on the hill is the sister location of the famous Keuka winery. Enjoy an educational tasting in the renovated Century Barn overlooking the proprietors “Ingle” vineyard. Here we will be sampling five different wines paired with a great variety of cheeses, cured meats, fruit and cracker platter, while being educated by Heron Hills’ Sommelier. What a way to start the day!
Brew & Brats at Arbor Hill
Brew & Brats at Arbor Hill, established in 2011, is a venture built upon the rich historical significance and enjoyment of hops, an integral ingredient of beer. At this fun stop, you will try the Frog Hollow Pale Ale, Turtle Crawl Porter, the Gully Washer Ipa and their seasonal beer. These fantastic brews will be paired with different types of their famous Bratwurst Winemakers Sauerkraut.
Three Huskies Brewing
Please join us for tastings of Pack Dog Porter, Cold as Helles, Iditarod Red IPA, and Artic Amber Ale at Canandaigua’s fastest growing brewery! Three Huskies is a microbrewery located in Dobber’s Sports Bar & Grill in Canandaigua. In their brewpub you will be treated as part of the pack, and have some great appetizer and dessert food pairings, like a Bavarian Pretzel and a scoop of vanilla ice cream w/chocolate sauce & a cherry, paired with the beers brewed on site. Once you have had your fill, you can grab a growler or a keg of THB beer to go!
For our final stop on the day you will be delighted to have two half glasses of the finest Finger Lakes wine and have them paired with their unique and creative style crepes, the owners, Héroux Family, are committed to a quality dining experience in a relaxed and casual environment, with a menu full of fresh, local FLX ingredients. This pairing will have different menu options along with multiple wines to offer as they use only the freshest, locally homegrown foods for your flavorful Crepes!
- The Beer, Wine and Food Pairing tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Host, transportation to Venus listed above, and all tastings and food pairings, (additional beverages will be billed to your table).
- Pickups are available at the Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack and also central pickup points, Hotels and B&B’s in the surrounding area.
- Price per person is $174.00 + tax.
- Advance booking is required for daily tours.
- Please inquire about a custom itinerary for groups of six or more.
- Last minute inquiries are welcome.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Our cancelation policy is 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Tours or guests cancelled within 14 days are 100% non-refundable.
- A re-booking fee of $50.00 per person will apply if tour date is canceled, missed, changed, transferred or re-scheduled within 14 days of a booked tour.
- On rare occasions, Crush reserves the right to change venues due to availability.