Angels, Goats & Icons of Keuka
Keuka: The literal indigenous meaning is “Lake with an elbow”. It is the most unusually shaped of all the Finger Lakes and one of the shallowest. Because of its shallow depths, Keuka has one of the warmest water temperatures ideal for moderating the environment to grow premium grapes. We will begin with breathtaking views of the Lake, and visits to four of the five wineries surrounding Keuka Lake. Due to the Covid 19 we will choose based on availability what wineries we visit. We will take your recommendations of which wineries to visit but cannot guarantee them. Door-to-door service from area accommodations or departure from the Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack is at 10:00 a.m.
Ravines Wine Cellars
Enjoy wine creations of Morten Hallgren grown on the southeastern shores of Lake Keuka.
Bully Hill Vineyards
Start the day off with a tasting at this famous wine making facility. Learn more about the colorful wines and history that makes Bully Hill legendary.
Keuka Lake Vineyards
Taste the legacy of a true wine pioneer, handcrafted by owner and Vineyard Manager Melvin Goldman. Enjoy world-class Riesling and Cabernet grown on east facing vineyards on Lake Keuka.
Rooster Hill Vineyards
End the day with an educational tasting at wine making facility on the Northern Edge of Keuka Lake owned by Amy and Dave Hoffman.
The McGregor family established their winery in 1980 and began producing Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Noir that year. Since its inception, McGregor Winery has followed the European philosophy of wine making. Each year’s production of estate bottled wines is a reflection of the “voice of the grapes”, the skill of the vineyard manager and the art of the winemaker.
- Angels, Goats & Icons Tour includes a knowledgeable Crush Wine Country Host on the Keuka Wine Trail, transportation to four of the wineries listed above and all winery tastings.
- 2-12 person minimum.
- Price per person is $164.00+ tax.
- Credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived. Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is canceled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is canceled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee of $50/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
- On rare occasion, Crush reserves the right to change winery venues due to availability.