The most important goal we have is the safety or our customers, driver/guides, and friends at all the Wineries and Breweries we visit. We want to have a fun and exciting experience but not at the risk of putting others in danger. We have talked with the venues we visit, and we have implemented some changes that will take place at both the venues and while traveling. The policies and procedures will last until we have overcome the Covid -19 Pandemic.
Changes at the Wineries or Breweries are as follows:
- All groups will have to have a reservation (which we do as part of your cost) regardless of size, and walk-up groups will be allowed entry only if there is availability for the time slot you arrive at.
- The maximum size groups will be 6-12 people at most and each table will be 6 feet apart from surrounding tables.
- At this time the tasting rooms will be allowed at 100% capacity indoors and 100% capacity outdoors. If NY state changes the percent capacity, we will reflect that notice here on our website.
- There will be a short period in between tastings so that the venues can clean (wipe down and spray with disinfectant) and prepare for the next group.
- Currently there is no mask mandate indoors of the venues we visit. If they change their policy, or if NY State requires a mask mandate, we will update our website and post that notice here.
- None of the venues we visit are asking for proof of vaccination. If that changes, we will update our website and post that notice here.
Changes that Crush Beer & Wine Tours are as follows:
- At this time we no longer have a mask policy for all tours, public or private.
- If you do not have a mask a disposable mask will be provided to you.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided to you before entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Large or private groups with a maximum of 12-14 people will be broken into smaller groups (when we arrive at the venue) of equal numbers maximum of 6 people per group if the venues request this.
- We will continue to make reservations for all size groups as we have always done. We can provide (if necessary) tables that the drivers can set up outside if space is running low.
- Our Drivers will be sanitizing the inside of the vehicles by spraying and washing down all windows, seats, handrails and floors after every tour is completed daily.
Lastly, due to the increasing costs for safety, due to cleaning, safety supplies, and the growing costs of tasting fees from the venues, Crush Beer & Wine Tours had to make some slight adjustments to our tour costs and operations. We will have these implemented until the Covid-19 Pandemic is safely over. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we look forward to showing you A Taste of the Good Life and Great Wines of the Finger lakes!
Tours are 100% non-refundable. You can reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR, you can receive a Gift Certificate/Credit worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour. This credit will expire a year from the date of your original tour and re-scheduling fees waived.
Due to our advanced scheduling for our drivers and vehicle assignments, if your tour is cancelled, missed or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied. If a tour is cancelled the day before or the day of, a re-scheduling fee starting at $50/person and, depending on group size, up to $100/person may be applied due to pre-payment of tasting fees, lunches and driver’s wage. Please call us at 855-TO-CRUSH to reschedule.
A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged directly to the booking guest(s) credit card(s) for unusual spills, soiling or damage to the vehicle including, but not limited to: stains, bodily fluids, or spills of food and drink.