The most important goal we have is the safety or our customers, driver/guides, and friends at all the wineries and Breweries we visit. We want to have a fun and exciting experience but not at the risk of putting others in danger. We have talked with the venues we visit, and we have implemented some changes that will take place at both the venues and while traveling. The policies and procedures will last until we have overcome the Covid -19 Pandemic. Thank you for understanding and safety is always our main goal.
You will be asked a series of short questions by our drivers such as:
- Have you traveled to a hot spot of corona virus outbreaks?
- Do you/have you recently felt ill, had a fever or been in contact with anyone who has?
- Have you lost any sensations or smell or taste?
- If you test positive at any point after you have toured with us, please contact us ASAP to let us know so we can trace back to where we visited.
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, we unfortunately cannot allow you to enter the vehicle or take part on the tour.
Changes at the Wineries or Breweries are as follows:
All groups will have to have a reservation (which we do as part of your cost) regardless of size, and no walk-up groups will be allowed entry.
- The maximum size groups will be 6 people at most and each table will be 6 feet apart from surrounding tables.
- The tasting rooms will only be allowed at 30% capacity indoors and 100% capacity outdoors. There may not be any coverings for inclement weather. Once you leave the tasting room you may not be allowed back in. All traffic will be in a one-way direction.
- There will be a short period in between tastings so that the venues can clean (wipe down and spray with disinfectant) and prepare for the next group.
- Once entering the venue, you must have a mask on, and it must stay on until you are seated at your designated spot. Once the server approaches you and gives you directions, they will allow you to remove your mask so you can enjoy your tastings. Once the tastings are over you will have to wear the mask while you shop and exit the building.
Changes that Crush Beer & Wine Tours are as follows:
- You must wear a mask while entering, riding in and exiting the vehicle.
- If you do not have a mask a disposable mask will be provided to you.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided to you before entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Our public tours of 2-5 people per group with mixed groups will be at 50% capacity with a row of empty seats between groups.
- Large or private groups with a maximum of 12-14 people will be broken into smaller groups (when we arrive at the venue) of equal numbers maximum of 6 people per group.
- We will continue to make reservations for all size groups as we have always done. We can provide (if necessary) tables that the drivers can set up outside if space is running low.
- Our Drivers will be sanitizing the inside of the vehicles by spraying and washing down all windows, seats, handrails and floors after every tour is completed daily.
Lastly, due to the increasing costs for safety, due to cleaning, safety supplies, and the growing costs of tasting fees from the venues, Crush Beer & Wine Tours had to make some slight adjustments to our tour costs and operations. We will have these implemented until the Covid-19 Pandemic is safely over. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we look forward to showing you A Taste of the Good Life and Great Wines of the Finger lakes!
Due to the Covid-19 virus, Crush Beer and Wine Tours must change their refund/ cancellation policy as of 4/1/2020. Until further notice if you have to cancel or reschedule we are no longer refunding guests but allowing you to reschedule your tour date asap to confirm your new date is available, OR you can receive a Gift Certificate worth the amount that you have already paid towards any Crush Beer & Wine Tour with no expiration date and re-scheduling fees waived. If your tour is cancelled, missed, or rescheduled within 14 days of your original tour date, a re-scheduling fee of $50 will be applied.